CVM Manufacturing Works endeavours to provide an efficient and speedy despatch service. So as to facilitate the shipment of your order, please be aware of the following:
1. Shipment is by prior appointment. Vehicles should shall arrive at the agreed date/time. Collection should be confirmed the day before shipment by telephone: +7 (495) 786-34-72.
2. The driver (or shipping agent) should provide a personal authorization. Goods will be released for shipment to the customer’s representative (or shipping company) only after full payment has been received (unless otherwise provided by contract).
3. The shipping company’s authority (or driver’s authorization) should be forwarded by fax the day before the shipment time/date. The shipping authority original document should be provided by the company’s representative or immediately sent by mail.
4. The driver (or shipping agent) should carry a warranty, with a blue seal, made out in his/her name. The warranty should be presented to the storekeeper, if not previously forwarded by fax.
5. The driver should arrive punctually (during store working hours) with a vehicle capable of lateral loading.
6. The driver’s warranty should carry the appropriate invoice (order) number.
While we endeavour to provide an efficient and speedy service, non-observance of the above-stated rules may lead to refusal to load the vehicle or in delay of shipment. Please note that our shipment store is open from 9:00am to 4:30pm, lunch hour – from 12:00 to 1:00pm. You should inform your driver(s) of our shipment rules and requirements. If you have any questions please contact our sales managers on telephone number: +7 (4922) 47-94-63.