CVM Manufacturing Works currently produces seven lines of ducted fans, including: rectangular ducted fans ВРПП (VRPP) (Radial Rectangular Parallel-Flow Fan).
• model-dependant capacity: 800–16 000 m3/h;
• impeller type: backward-curved blades;
• outflow is distributed across the whole duct section;
• low noise and energy consumption level;
• easy-to-clean surface of impeller.
• speed may be adjusted by switching the motor poles (optional) or using frequency converter.
• for low-noise equipment, a noise-insulated housing may be used (DBG (VIP) ducted fans line).
Fan design is protected by a Russian Patent of Invention and Utility Model Certificate.